1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Stylish Travel Laptop Bags

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by johncarry, Aug 4, 2015.

1. johncarry New Member

Whenever you are travelling with your laptop you have to choose good quality stylish laptop bag which enhance your style and care for your laptop.

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Good quality bags are important.

That's why I have a couple from here: saddlebackleather.com

Great quality, great warranty, great customer service, and excellent resale value if you ever decide to change your bag, or want to upsize or downsize.

My other workhorse bag is one of these: Solo Classic 15.6" Leather CheckFast™ Rolling Case - Solo

I've had it for about 10 years, use it on weekly trips, and it just won't wear or die. Very solid quality, especially for the price.

Oh wait. I'm guessing you were trying to spam us with your own link, and it didn't work because the newb filter killed your spam link? What a shame... :p ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I prefer my Timbuk2 backpack or messenger bag. One is rightfully mine, the other I adopted after some shameful treatment by its owner (my husband). He'd left something in one of the pockets, put it in storage, whatever it was leaked, and there was a nice bloom of mildew all over the poor thing when I took it out of storage, thinking to repurpose it into my around-town bag. Luckily, being a PacNWer, I'm no stranger to mildew, and the bag is entirely made of Cordura, so it's tough stuff. I sprayed it down with alcohol and let it dry in the sun before I ran the bag through the wash; I then set it to dry on our boot dryer. It's as good as new :D

And where I live, Timbuk2 is pretty stylish.