1. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

"stuff" starts at 10 ft and less

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by ronnee, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnee New Member

and the attacker does not usually have a gun. But he can be all OVER you from 10 ft in one second FLAT. from 6 ft, if he DIVES at you, it's 1/2 second. so your ccw'ed gun is likely to be of no help, unless it's in a front pants pocket rig, with your hand ON the gun and you've practiced, a LOT from, such a starting position, at pulling it out and hitting the chest at 2-4 FEET of distance, and keep on hitting that chest, 5-6x per second, being ready to shove the muzzle up under his jaw and blow his brains all over your own face. THAT is realistic civilan training/thinking. NOt 5 yd + bs. SLOWLY.

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    I don't see a discussion here. PM me or another staffer if you can turn this from a rant into a conversation. Until then, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.