1. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Shot some auto and suppressed guns (pics)

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by ChrisJericho, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

So my gun range had a member appreciation day where they let us shoot some fun guns. Altogether the list was a suppressed auto mp5, auto krinkov, suppressed and auto m4, and a G36.

Some thoughts:
    -The G36 was pretty lame overall and my least favorite of the guns. It felt like a ungainly m4.
    -The krinkov was my favorite gun to shoot for overall fun factor, but it bounced around quite a bit under auto fire and didn't seem very practical. It created a huge and awesome fireball though.
    -The mp5 had ultra low recoil and was very quiet. I could see why it was so popular for so long in various organizations.
    -The gas blowback in the m4 from the suppressor quickly caused most people's eyes to burn, even when wearing eye protection. I have heard people mention this on the internet but it's hard to understand until you feel it.

So here's the pictures of me shooting. The last pic is of my cousin shooting the krinkov and you can see the huge fireball.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Ah, the integrally-suppressed MP5SD. It'll make you want to leave the one you're with...

Good times. Thanks for posting the pics of white people shooting guns responsibly.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Yeah man it totally smelled like wet dogs in there.