1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

It's a SPEED WORLD

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by SPECTRE, Mar 27, 2015.

1. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

[​IMG]
    It's a SPEED WORLD
    Hi there! This is a corner where everything is about a thing or vehicle that creates SPEED.... be it at rest or in motion... Join me as we take a glimpse of our favorite machines....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

My time with Ferrari was wonderful. I have found friends and had experiences that I would not want to be without. - Michael Schumacher
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

It is a big problem and so I don't know for sure if I say yes or no to Ferrari. - Valentino Rossi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I've got a Ferrari 430. It's black. I don't know what it cost but it wasn't cheap. I bought it because I was being a boy. It's fast and looks good. ~ Jermain Defoe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I must use Ferrari to the maximum. My priority is to get results. Then we will see what happens. ~ Jean Alesi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I believe to have been one of the rare drivers to have returned to Ferrari. ~ Jacky Ickx
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

Nobody in Formula One has won so many titles, so many races as I did. So Ferrari for me is crucial; it is more than important. ~Luca Cordero di Montezemolo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

We at Ferrari are a small, dynamic company, and we show what Italy can do. ~ Luca Cordero di Montezemolo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

If you build a Model T and you can see the Camry, you don't spend time tinkering with the T; you go straight to the next thing. Once you build the Camry, you can see the Ferrari, so you go straight to that. ~ Graham Hawkes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I took a Ferrari under the 405 freeway. We took rent-a-cars through the desert. That was fun. ~ Adam Ferrara
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

A fighter aircraft is a military aircraft designed primarily for air-to-air combat against other aircraft….
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

The Mirage F-1 was developed by the French aviation manufacturer Dassault as a air defence fighter jet. Together with the 286 Mirage 2000 jets, the 121 French Air Force Mirage F-1’s were the main fighter jets of the French air force until they were replaced by the Dassault Rafale. Sadly, in June 2014, the last Mirage F-1 squadron retired from operational service. We are left with this amazing tribute footage where we can marvel at it’s clean lines, aggressive styling and beefy landing gear one last time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

When I was fired from my post as General of the Fighter Arm, I was to give proof that this jet was a superior fighter. And that's when we did it. I think we did it. ~Adolf Galland
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

We had at our disposal the first operational jet, which superseded by at least 150 knots the fastest American and English fighters. This was a unique situation. ~Adolf Galland
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I was 35 years old and in a position to take a shot at whatever I wanted to try. The Air Force said I was too old to fly fighter jets. I thought about becoming a fishing boat captain, before deciding that acting seemed pretty cool. - Jerry Doyle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

When you're in a fighter jet and there's a dark layer of clouds with just one blue hole with the sun going through it, you shoot for that hole. You go vertical into the light, and suddenly, instead of gray and dark, it's light and blue. You are totally connected with the elements. You are in another world. ~Yves Rossy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

Those who served, and those who continue to serve in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard took an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and we can never forget the importance of their commitment to our Nation. ~ Robin Hayes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

It was a unique childhood, to say the least. My father was born in Patiala to refugee parents and was a part of the Indian Air Force. The talented few amongst the Air Force pilots are made test pilots. Test pilots are best suited to look at the space programme as they are trained to expect the unexpected. ~Kapil Sharma
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

War is not only a matter of equipment, artillery, group troops or air force; it is largely a matter of spirit, or morale. ~ Chiang Kai-shek[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I joined the air force. I took to it immediately when I arrived there. I did three years, eight months, and ten days in all, but it took me a year and a half to get disabused of my romantic notions about it. ~Morgan Freeman
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]