1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Ideas for #100

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Poetry, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

Okay guys, this is it. I'm turning to you.

My next new sex partner is my 100th sex partner.

I want this to be special. Epic, possibly, if I can swing it. Unfortunately, as some of you know, I've done most everything I planned on doing. So "epic" tends to become logistically impossible at this point.

So... a person. A place. A situation. A particular dynamic/back story between another person and myself.

Something. Something different. Someone special. I'm drawing a whole lotta blanks.

In the meantime, I'm turning down sex. Often.

Help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Why?
    Just enjoy it, have fun.

Maybe 101 will be even better...
    Practice, practice, practice.

Just make sure you're walking funny afterwards, then you'll know it was worth it. ;)

Hell, I don't even know what number I'm on, but I remember them ALL, truly.

-----------

How about this??
    Go to an exotic nation where sex in public is totally accepted and do it outside in front of tons of strangers you'll never see again. (Eastern Europe??)

3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Do you exclude any gender for #100?

4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Or go for a twofer.
    Get a bi couple and make a serious night of things.

5. Poetry

Done both already.
    --- merged: Aug 4, 2015 at 5:31 AM ---

Nope. But I'm not overly into chicks.
    --- merged: Aug 4, 2015 at 5:33 AM ---
    Not my speed, really. I need it to mark an occasion. Like a 40th birthday.

It's a good thought but it doesn't realm fall in my specific range of desires. And I won't be in eastern Europe for another year or two... I definitely can't wait that long.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  6. omega

omega Very Tilted

Transgender.

7. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

Deflower a virgin?

8. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

Peg a guy.

10. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

100 lashes.

11. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

In a helicopter flying over Grand Canyon?
    Would be epic and rememberable ;-)

12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

You could hook up for a deja vu with on of the best from your past and count him (or her) as #100. Kind of like Grover Cleveland was both 22nd and 24th President of the United States.;)

And premature congratulations!

I stopped counting at about 5o when I tried to make a list but couldn't remember all the circumstances, and couldn't decide whether to count those that were maybe just a hand or blow job.

Like Slick Willy Clinton. Could I say "I didn't have sex with Horatio, I just sucked his cock?"

With just a couple of lapses, I've been exclusive for about the last five years, so I'm not likely to add many more notches to the bedpost.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

When i was sailing on square-rigged sailing ships, a can't miss pickup line was "ever spent the night on a tall ship?" Hang out in a bar with some topmen from the USS Constitution, the fighting tops of that ship are big enough for group sex.

14. kramus

kramus what I might see

Find yourself some lads who position themselves around a backless piano stool. Get yourself belly down on that thing (cuffing wrists to ankles either above your back or down below is optional) and play spin the compass till everybody is thoroughly unloaded.
    I picture a piece of furniture something like this one.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I have been told, though have never tested it out, that it is a delightful experience to make love in a tub full of sparkling water. Perhaps you might invest in a few cases and try it out?

Because otherwise, honestly, it seems like you've done so much (and I mean that in a good, fearless, exploratory way, not in a judgy shaming way), everything else I can think of is either illegal, unethical, dangerous, gross, or all of the above.

16. kramus

kramus what I might see

I'd strongly recommend a small scale test run before investing in a few cases of bubbly. My personal experience as a guy receiving head from someone who has experimented with different sorts and temperatures of liquid in their mouth, is that bubbles in the tip of the urethra burn like a sunnofabitch.

(For those interested, my favourite mouth accessory to experience when getting a loving bj - morning coffee. Not too hot, replenished sip by sip throughout the act until I am gloriously completely milked dry and ridden till almost senseless, followed by a gentle cleaning off with warm moist facecloths, and then again sucked purely for the sake of sensual greed while I finish my own coffee and enjoy the view.)

• Like Like x 3
  17. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, while I was with the ex, the "count" (if there ever was one) stopped...but now after the volunteer list is growing again... (Thank god I still have the ability & energy of my 20's, geez :rolleyes: )

But Eastern Europe was just a starter region, I'm sure there are other exotic locales that would allow public adventures.
    Hell, some are distinctly for it, like Hedonism...or Fantasy Fest in late October, includes Holloween this year (Key West...I've been considering that colorful fair that for awhile :D )

• Like Like x 1
  18. TFP chat party!!! Setup the webcam and send an invite out. We could all celebrate this milestone.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Seconded! An amazing suggestion. Surely something Poetry has never done before!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Poetry

Nope! I like having a professional life. :p

Points for the idea, though!
    --- merged: Aug 5, 2015 8:19 AM ---

This is actually right up my alley and is now a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 2