1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Groped

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by matelot, Jun 6, 2014.

1. matelot New Member

Has anyone been groped in the cinema? I was a long time ago when I was 12

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Yes.

But I had to talk her into it.

But it sounds like you are saying you were molested? Since you posted here, I'm assuming you want to discuss it? Did you turn them in? What effects did it have on you?

3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Diddo
    It was mutual and consenting. -about 17
    Don't remember the movie.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  4. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

It's not clear whether you mean consensually or not. If consensually, then yes, many a time, and considerably more than groping.

If not consensually, then no, and I am sorry to hear you were! Unwanted sexual contact is a terrible thing.

5. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

I don't think I have ever been groped in a cinema. Elsewhere, sure, but I don't think ever against my will. Maybe if you count accidental groping on the TTC.

Y'know, this is one of those things that does make me thankful I'm male. Sure I got problems, but I don't, generally, find myself worrying that an unknown individual is going to touch me in my bathing suit area.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

A stranger once reached for me in a movie theater, apparently with amorous intentions, but I moved away from him, to the next seat over, and he left. This was when I was an undergraduate student, around age 20.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  7. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Posting history red flags.

8. skitto

skitto Harmonic chaos redundancy limiter

Once made out in the back row, consensual and hot.

9. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Groped my hubby many times in the theater. Good times.

• Like Like x 3
  10. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

I've been groped many times, but only consensually. I've also returned the favor many times, but, again, with consent.

11. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Like most people, I've been groped many times consensually, although back in my first few years in the military way back in like 2005-2008, long before the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell and when the military was a much more macho and homophobic place, during deployment in order to stem boredom we would amuse/torture ourselves by playing Gay Chicken amongst each other with increasingly sexual groping until one of us would freak out and couldn't take any more. Not gonna lie, it got a little homo-erotic sometimes. Somewhat related, being "under way" means being out to sea - for those not privy to the lingo - so there was also a joking (I think) phrase, "It's not gay if you're under way!" And its slightly more desperate counterpart, "It's not queer if you're still on the pier!"

• Like Like x 1
  12. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. OtherSyde

@snowy I was totally thinking of that video when I typed that last post lol... And also during my exploits this past weekend :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Does it count if it's yourself?

"But Officer, there I was, just asking for it!" "How was I to know I would yell out in a darkened theater like that??"

/I blame Sharon Stone and police interrogators

• Like Like x 1
  15. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

If you substitute a male character (or an actress like Rosue O'Donnell) for that famous scene, you would have more than a few people saying "Hell no, I don't want to see that."
    Basic Instinct was an excellent film that would have been better without all of the skin. The story was well-written and has all of the right twists and turns; that car chase scene alone ranks high on the list of such things.

16. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

The Golden Rule is my favorite.

18. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

George Michael works here as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OtherSyde

Ah, Peewee! I totally thought of him as well, as soon as wankin' it in a theater was mentioned, but who wouldn't? Well, among people who are old enough to have watched Peewee's Playhouse and his movies during his prime, before his fall from grace. Poor guy.

20. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Although his Pee Wee Herman character made him plenty of money, I'd be willing to bet that Paul Reubens is sick of being known as PWH.

This guy you might suspect of jacking off in a movie theatre.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1