1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do you care about the size of your balls?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ASU2003, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Ok, that was an over-the-top title... :) But, it turns out that researchers trying to come up with a male birth control treatment have had success in mice, but it reduced the size of the testicles by 30% or so. Would you be bothered by this? Would you like it because it would make other things look bigger in comparison? Do the ladies here care about testicles at all?

Birth control for men edges closer : Nature News & Comment

What do you all think the social implications of easily available shots for guys to get would be? Would the birth rate in the inner city plummet? Would there be fewer guys paying child support because they weren't ready for a child, but their former girlfriend got pregnant? Would STD rates go through the roof? Would this do anything in the third world countries to reduce their birth rates, or will the church say this is bad too?

2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Considering the question of the other thread in this section,
    it would allow me to cross my legs easier. :)

In all seriousness, anything that allows more option and discretion in a person's life is ALWAYS good.
    Hell, the book "Freakonomics" already noted that there was a HUGE decrease in crime due to the release of the birth-control pill and abortion rights.

A child should always be the consideration of BOTH individuals.
    A woman should have no more dominate say in the matter than what a man has of her life either.
    (Now, if they are both neglectful, then that's a whole different matter)

3. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

In regards to the title (but not the content), small balls on guys always freak me out a little.

That is all.

4. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I would probably use this if I were single. Literal ball size doesn't mean much to me. Figurative ball size does, but figuratively, I've got elephant balls, so no worries.

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

But without giant hairy balls, how am I supposed to attract a mate? My personality?

First thought: Neuticles to the rescue!

As superficial as we all are... I don't see this thing taking off. Like... at all.

Telling a guy this shot will shrink his balls... might as well say penis.

What poor person can afford to go to the doctor to get the product?

If I'm living in the ghetto, I'm gonna spend that money on Pez.

They wanna make real money? Make a shot that increases dick size.

Everybody 'n their crippled uncle would stand in the rain for that one.

/generation where 8" is the new minimum in acceptable penis length/girth

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I like a nice set of balls on a guy. But if they were small because he was taking birth control, I would still lick the hell out of those tiny things.
    Men on birth control are sexy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Totally. And you think that the rest would look bigger if the balls were smaller.

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah... until you put it in your mouth.

9. The first twig and berries I ever saw was actually just a twig and one berry. Something about them getting twisted around each other and one having to be surgically removed. I didn't know I was only looking at one testicle. I have been fascinated with balls ever since. I like to confirm that there are two, but find their size irrelevant. If they shrank because he doesn't want to get someone pregnant....I will have mad respect for him. I'll still ask that he wear a condom because I won't want any diseases either.

I can see a dude trying to get out of wearing a condom because he's on BC.....but he may not be at all. Also, it's probably not 100% effective. Wear a condom folks....unless you're in a committed relationship and trust your partner or whatever.

10. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

I care. And I'll stick to condoms. Thank you.

You made me laugh out loud at work. And now I have to open up XKCD to pretend thats what I was laughing at.

11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

For starters i have huge balls and a little stick. So the answer is no. It wouldnt really bother me. As snowy said. It might make my twig look bigger.

12. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

There is no way I would let somebody crush my nuts chemically with these pills.

Plus if you think about this, the pill can make a woman's tits bigger I believe, so if you switch from one to the other you are losing out both ways.

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

oh, how horrible. :eek:

I think, for people having sex who don't want to have babies, not having babies is a pretty good equalizer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

but men arent the ones who have babies, so it isnt the man's job to take care of that side of things.

15. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Considering I'd feel obliged to do my share in supporting my child economically, as well as investing the time, energy, and emotion to taking care of their emotional and mental needs, I absolutely disagree. If I want to have sex and not become a father, I better be directly engaged in preventing pregnancy. It is a mutual responsibility.

• Like Like x 10
  16. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Agreed:D

• Like Like x 1
  17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I bet that 21st century proto-egalitarian man talk gets you all the babes.
    or, you know, would, if you weren't already married. ;p

• Like Like x 3
  18. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Completely useless to this conversation but just felt like posting this almost relevant video "discussing" this topic.
    "Some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress....." :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

damn... I was just thinking of this too... WE'VE GOT BIG BALLS!!!!
    --- merged: Aug 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM ---
    oh and I forgot, I don't care about ball size. I care about children size.

So far my children are size nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  20. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

My youngest two are both a little "mini-me". The poor girls copied my face and eyes. I look cute as a short blonde. We used to call our 5 year old "Little D" when she was a baby/toddler. The 4 year old inherited both of her parent's stubbornness and then some; I pity the man that marries her someday.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012