1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Dirty Joke of the Day...

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Lindy, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Since there doesn't seem to be a humor forum on TFP this will be a good place for the TFP Dirty Mind Collective® to have an outlet.

This joke is from my aunt Barb, who, at age about 67 has a Dirty Mind which is in the same league as that of the late uncle phil:

Subject: First Dirty Joke of the Day

"You'll be fine," the doctor said after completing the young woman's surgery.

"But, I do have one question," she asked, "How long will it be before I can have a normal sex life again Doctor?"

The surgeon seemed to pause and his face reddened as a small tear ran from the corner of his eye down his cheek.

The girl was suddenly alarmed. "What's the matter Doctor? I will be all right, won't I?"

He replied, "Yes, you'll be just fine. It's just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out before."

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Not that dirty a joke, but one of my very favorites:

A call-girl service in Paris gets a phone call, the man would like to secure the services of a certain Claire. He is told that, regrettably, Claire is already committed that night. He offers to triple her fee.

"Does Monsieur know that Claire commands a fee of a thousand Euros a night?!" He knows, and agrees to triple it. The appointment is made, Claire shows up at the hotel room, curious to meet the man willing to pay three thousand Euros for the night with her. He seems like a perfectly nice guy, and they spend a very enjoyable night together; but he never gives a clue as to why he is willing to pay extra for her, and she leaves in the morning, curiosity unsated.

He calls for her again that night, and again is told that she is previously committed. He again offers to triple her fee, and they spend another vigorous night together. The third day, he calls for her again, again is told she is committed, and offers to quadruple her fee. They spend yet another memorable night together, but in the morning, as they are dressing, she says,

"Forgive my curiosity, ma cher, but I must know. Why me? There are so many lovely ladies in Paris, why spend so much on me?"

"Well," He says, "You see, I'm from Israel. From Ramat Gan, in the suburbs of Tel Aviv."

"You are?! But I am also from Ramat Gan!" She says, stunned.

"Yes, I know. Your mother and my mother are friendly, and when your mother heard I was coming to Paris, she asked me to give you the ten thousand Euros she agreed to lend you."

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Blacky_Graves

Blacky_Graves New Member

Q: What's the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?
    Q: A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

Q: What do the Mafia and a pussy have in common?
    A: One slip of the tongue, and you're in deep shit

Q: What did the letter O say to Q?
    A: Dude, your dick is hanging out.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Did you hear about the new movie Woody Allen is making with Mia Farrow?
    It's called "Honey I Screwed the Kids".

Pee Wee Herman has a new movie too.
    "Pee Wee's Play (With Yourself) House"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Levite

It's 1938, and Jakob Goldblatt, an immigrant to New York, is looking for a present for his wife. He goes into Bloomingdale's, and gingerly enters the lingerie department. He looks around, bewildered and abashed. The salesgirl comes over and asks,

"May I help you, sir?" Goldblatt mumbles that he wants to buy his wife a gift. After a few questions, answered with mumbles and blushing and sweating, the salesgirl works out that he would like to buy her a new brassiere.

"Do you know what size she is, sir?" The salesgirl asks. Goldblatt nearly melts into the floor with embarrassment, and shakes his head. The salesgirl leans over and whispers,

"Just tell me this: are her breasts big?" Goldblatt's face breaks into a grin, and he replies loudly,

"Are they big?! Hitler should have them for tonsils!"

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

The maid asked for a pay increase. The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise. She asked, "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria, "Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze. The first is that I iron better than you."

Wife, "Who said you iron better than me?"

Maria, "Jor huzban, he say so."

Wife, "Oh yeah?"

Maria, "The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you."

Wife, "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"

Maria, "Jor hozban did"

Wife increasingly agitated, "Oh, he did, did he?"

Maria, "The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed."

Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth, "And did my husband say that as well?"

Maria, "Oh no Señora, the gardener did."

Wife, "So how much do you want?"

This one is from the old TFP, from the dirty mind of uncle phil.:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  7. Levite

For some reason even my dirty jokes are mostly Jewy as hell...go figure.

A twine merchant named Yakov Tribwasser is visiting stores all over the South, trying to get twine orders. He is meeting with a lot of anti-Semitism, and not having much luck. Finally, at an old-fashioned general store down in Mississippi, he has been politely trying to make a sale, when the owner, shooing him out of the store, says jeeringly,

"Oh, I'll buy some twine, all right, Jakey boy-- as much as goes from the tip of that Jew nose to the tip of that Jew cock." And he shuts the door in Tribwasser's face.

Three weeks later, he is astounded when a semi pulls up outside his store, and the driver presents him with a COD order for 8000 units of Grade A twine. As he is standing there fuming, the mailman comes up and hands him a letter. Inside is an invoice for the twine, with a note saying:

"Thanks so much for your generous order. (signed) Yakov Tribwasser, living in New York, circumcised in Odessa."

• Like Like x 5