1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Can a girl get pregnant with pre-cum?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by CZARSauer, Aug 1, 2015.

1. CZARSauer New Member

Hello everyone! I have an issue right here... So, a month ago me and my girlfriend were messing around. The situation became a little "intimate", and I fingered her, but I don't remember if I had pre-cum on my fingers. I didn't go too deep, only in the surface (both of us are virgins), and her period started about 6 days later (she menstruated). But around one week ago my gf is reporting that she is nauseous, and this started to freak me up. Is there any chance I got my gf pregnant? Thanks for your time!
    Update 1: she is very stressed at me, so she is probably before her period start time, but I'm still scared to death.

2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Yes, you can get pregnant from precum. Yes, she needs to go take a pregnancy test. The ones at the dollar store are perfectly reliable.

That said, the likelihood of her being pregnant from such a thing is highly unlikely.

In the future, use protection if you're going to get naked and she's not on birth control.
    --- merged: Aug 1, 2015 3:33 PM ---
    More than likely, this is what is actually happening:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Only if you were having intercourse on the edge of a sofa

4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Nothing to do at this point but pick a name and which mini-van you want to get.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Go get a pregnancy test then report back. Always use a condom like @Snowy said

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Aug 1, 2015.

7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

so is she pregnant yet???

your undies are still crunchy. :confused:

8. ralphie250

She's 6 months pregnant now

9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

My neighbor has a Dodge Caravan for sale.:D

10. ralphie250

they might be needing that

11. oldkid

oldkid Vertical

It is highly unlikely your girlfriend got pregnant from precum on your fingers in the circumstance you describe. Next time have her lick your fingers off or you do it yourself. She might like that.