1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Aunt

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Johanxxx, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Johanxxx

Johanxxx New Member

When I was 16-18 y.o. I want to be fucked by my aunt. I was spying on her when she was in the shower. I could undress while she were near me,.When I knew she was going to take a shower, I went to the bathroom,taking all clothes of, left the door open and play with my stiff cock. When she came in I was playing surprised. She did'nt say a word, just looking at my hard dick, smiling , and went out. At the beach one nice day she lay in front of me, spreading her legs so i saw her pussylips through her bikini.And I'm shure she take her bikini a little to one side so I saw straight into her pussy for some seconds.I never had sex with her.but I was so horny that I had fucked her if she had let me. Any othets getting horny on relatives?

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

So was this your mom's sister or your dad's sister?
    How much older than you?

3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

At least two ways to view it.

She was giving you a show, and considered it harmless. She clearly passed on, at minimum didn't take the initiative, the opportunity to take it further.

OTOH flashing a horny teenager who was clearly ready to fuck could've easily turned into a bad situation.

4. Johanxxx

Johanxxx New Member

It was my mom's sister,and she was really good looking. She was about 25 y.o than me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I crushed on my cousin Nevada. It went away

6. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Had a bunch of pretty aunts and cousins. Never felt the urge. Even the adopted one. I don't think it's the most deviant thing in the world to crush on a relative though.

7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Never done anything with anyone seriously related to me. When I was quite young I did fool around a bit with my cousin. To clarify, I'd never actually met her before that reunion trip, and we are like third cousins, and removed at that. But we were both bored, and the only kids there (lot of people in our parents' generation didn't have kids, or had them ridiculously early), got along well, and we were at that age....

But as for fantasizing...sure. Not with my aunts (and certainly no one closer than that), but I do have a number of hot cousins I've fantasized about, and I do occasionally fantasize about both my sisters-in-law. Obviously, I would never act on any of those fantasies. But looking never hurt anyone.

8. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I had an innocent crush on a female first cousin, quite attractive. Maybe around age 14-15. Nothing happened between us, not even close (we lived about 600 miles apart), and I never even thought about her while wanking.

9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

You're attracted to who you're attracted to...your body and mind is the way it is.

However, there are responsibilities and consequences.
    THAT you have to deal with and consider.

I've haven't been attracted to family, it just isn't "there" with me...but I'm not going to judge what's in the mind of others.
    The key is what you act on.

And there are just some things you do not act on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. roblincoln

roblincoln Vertical

When I was 13 or 14, I had a cute female first cousin a year older than me who suddenly became very interested in wrestling with me when we happened to be alone. We'd always gotten along, and often we were confidantes. I was naive and just figured she was dealing with a lot of family frustration (we both had very frustrating, dysfunctional families) and had excess energy to burn off. Eventually, it dawned on me that she might be doing it because her body was telling her something she didn't know how to deal with. One day when she pounced on me in my room, we grappled, I tumbled back on my bed, she lunged at me, and I put a hand up - both hands, really - but one hand was right in the path of one of her breasts. She landed, pinning my hand in a way that left it cupped on her breast.

We were both panting, but she had this wild look in her eye kind of like I imagine a predator has when it captures its prey. I did an obvious raised eyebrow look at her, then down toward my hand, then back at her. I did it a second time. and her face cleared. She said "Oh" and sat up just off to the side of me. I sat up next to her. We were both silent for a moment, still catching our breath a little. After a moment, she said, "Wanna go outside?" I said "Sure."

We did, and from then on, the wrestling took a much milder form. We never spoke of it, but my feeling was she came to a realization in that moment of how she wanted to deal with what her body was saying, and it wasn't by more intimate forms of wrestling with me. That was good. We got to stay regular cousins, and not introduce anything strange. We parted ways years later for a combination of reasons, but not identifiably related to any lingering issues between us. The not-proceeding was a good thing in general, and a very good thing in our family, which as I found out later, already had a lot of incest-y things going on, with or without my cousin and me.

full disclosure addendum:
    I wouldn't actually do anything with my family, in part simply because they are a very unattractive lot, on a great many levels. I do fantasize now and then about (ahem) family affairs in general, and sometimes, my wife and I do a little role play. The role play can be very hot, but does not indicate a tendency to follow through.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 3