1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Things you may like that your partner doesn't quite, and vice-versa

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by J-Ring, Apr 15, 2012.

1. J-Ring New Member

So basically, we all like particular things when getting up to some sexing, but sometimes these things are not quite as enjoyable to your partners for whatever reason. For example, I enjoy titty fucking but my partner doesn't really get much out of that, she simply allows me to do this because it's enjoyable for me. I guess I have to wonder though if knowing this then becomes something that takes away from your enjoyment of it. Honestly I'll fuck those boobs anyway, but it would be hotter if she were more enthused for it and by it. It's kinda like when a chick sucks your cock and isn't putting in enough effort, just going through the motions..which reminds me that she's also not that hot for me pumping away inside her mouth.
    But there are things my girl enjoys that I'm not overly turned on by either so I guess it goes both ways. I just wonder if knowing this completely turns you guys off from doing these or do you all put in the effort regardless of the desire for them or enjoyment from them?
    It doesn't even have to be merely a question of physical acts, but perhaps there are some fantasies your partner has or would like to try that you sort of cringe thinking about. Go with it..

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I would love to get a BJ from her hot friend at work but my wife isn't into it.:D

• Like Like x 4
  3. J-Ring New Member

That actually makes me think my girl wouldn't really like the idea of a threesome.

4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'm more of an "all of the above" sort of guy, enjoying the full arc and every aspect, taking my time.
    She's more of a wham-bam thank you man person.

5. blueStorm

blueStorm New Member

Hmm, interesting post. Although it's addressed to guys, I thought I'd add my two cents. I've always enjoyed giving oral more than receiving it, but for some reason my ex-boyfriends constantly wanted to prove themselves in this area or something. In my relationship, my bf does not enjoy giving it at all and was initially hesitant to approach the subject. But it's actually completely fine with me! On the subject of titty-fucking, he does like that from time to time; and yes I don't get much out of it personally either. But I do love the view, so I focus on that and try to get in a few licks when I can. Question for guys though: I'd think it'd be less enjoyable if the girl has smaller breasts. I'm between a B and a C-cup, so there's less to work in that area when I'm on my back. Is this true?

6. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I have the same issue...

7. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I think it's really enjoyable either way.
    How about doing it with you on top, him lying on his back? Makes for a great view and you will feel bigger and fuller.

8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Not necessarily, it depends on the man...

As with anything in Sex, there is no rule.
    There is only what is enjoyable for a person
    And potentially enjoyable for the other.
    And it doesn't matter about giving or receiving...they are mutually exclusive, dependent on the person.

The only truism in sex and all its aspects is
    Some like it, some don't.

In the end, its about communicating your desires, and enjoying the ride. (even the rough ride)

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Relevant: A Semi-Universal Answer to the Question: "How do I get my girlfriend to do _X_ with me?"

Yeah, turns out the one thing that differentiates between you using someone else's body to masturbate and having sex is the level of enthusiasm involved. Whatever the activity, if your partner isn't doing it with/for you, you're carrying the weight of having to please yourself (Billy Idol did a song about that). I'd dare say that no woman has orgasmed from having her dude sandwich his schlong between her tits and derrick-seizure away. The reason why people, especially women, tolerate doing things in bed that don't bring them direct pleasure (taking a load to the face, for example) is because they want to please their partner and they show it in allowing the aforementioned activities as well as taking an active interest in them.

You can make nearly any activity sexy with enthusiasm.

/typical juvenile TFP poop humor in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. J-Ring New Member

You know, I have sensitive balls. Too sensitive really, but moreso in that painful manner. Just her jostling my balls around with her hands or her tongue can be difficult to handle so I'm not all into that. She can stroke the pole and give it a worthwhile suck without needlessly playing about with the boys.
    Unfortunately for me, m'lady doesn't much care for her face getting smacked by my cock either. I like to talk dirty and act that way but in some ways she has to put the kibosh on certain things.

11. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

My wife told me early on that she'd 'try anything once' and it turns out, she wasn't kidding. Not that we've tried everything yet. But her attitude gave me the freedom to tell her more about what I found intriguing. The more we talk, the more turned on we get. Discussing fantasies and playing truth/dare almost always leads us to fantastic sex. And in the end, certain things come up which I/we then think about for weeks. ("Would we really dare do that?")

I once read that you should do something every day that you are afraid of. Maybe the same thing is true for our sex lives - do something that makes you slightly uncomfortable and see what happens.

I like Dan Savage's notion of Good Giving and Game (GGG) and I think it leads to great sex - everyone can learn something new. It doesn't mean both partners will always love the things they try, but it does mean that there is conversation and experimentation and that is very sexy.

Our bucket list is getting shorter, but the things that remain are pretty wild. Not sure we'll get to them all. What I've learned is the the more I think about things that once made me cringe, the more interesting they become. I mean, there are some things that are just completely off the table and are too creepy, and I'm glad we agree with those. But there aren't very many.

A variation on this question relates to the nature of fantasy - is it generally better than the reality? You can fantasize all day and not get a STD or threaten your relationship. On the other hand, trying something new in reality gives you that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling of profound excitement that is increasingly rare in your predictable life. It's like adrenaline or some kind of intoxicant or drug.

12. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Put a clit in my cleavage, and it's "game on." Otherwise, it's what Plan9 said.
    --- merged: May 21, 2012 at 5:15 PM ---
    No, I didn't know that.

Possibly a good deal for the women/woman in your life really. I don't know many women who are so enamored with a pair of saggy, hairy ones that they can go a session without fondling/licking/sucking them. They are definitely not the main attraction for me, though I do like to hold them briefly right before my SO is about to come (tight little buggers at that point and an early warning sign that his grand finale is imminent)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  13. clavus

clavus New Member

Oh, sweet Jesus no. No. Wrong. Nope. Nuh uh. Any titty-dick interaction is boner-tastic.

And as was suggested earlier, flop him on his back, and get yourself on top. Gravity is your friend.

14. velvetm00nchild1

velvetm00nchild1 Vertical

I have always been pretty much open minded and would try anything once. OH was more reserved. He would still blush at 45 at some of my suggestions.
    Just got the problem of not getting it at all now ( walks away with slumped shoulders feeling sorry for myself, grumbling about the lack of available men)

15. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Every time a woman--any woman--bitches about not getting laid, God kills a kitten.

If you're single and willing, there are 50 guys in a 50 mile radius that will fuck you.

You have what they want. You can pick and choose and they'll gladly get in line.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  16. velvetm00nchild1

velvetm00nchild1 Vertical

It is soooo not that easy, if it was they would bury me in a Y shaped coffin.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Alistair Eurotrash

Well, if you're going to be picky .... ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Joniemack

Proving, once again, that most men are sluts. Most of us want the guy who doesn't need to stand in line - the guy who won't fuck anything bent over with tits - the guy with discriminating taste who prefers to only fuck someone as great as us. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yes-yes, Princess Snowflake. :)

No, seriously... men aren't sluts. Both men and women get the itch between their legs and act on it. We like to separate the sexes based on their emotional attachment to sex but it's really not all that different. I mean, so what if the thought process is reversed in some cases? Just because I fell in love with her because she let me put it in her ass and she let me put it in her ass because she fell in love with me doesn't mean it isn't romantic.

/mandatory sodomy talk

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  20. Joniemack

You were obviously the Dude, then. (Assuming lesser dudes don't get to put it in her ass)